Ladies Friendly Society
The Ladies Friendly Society was formed to keep the previous members of the Felinfach Women’s Institute together. This society is a community-based organisation for Felinfach, Llandefalle ,Llanfilo,Boughrood & Llyswen women who meet regularly, and organise trips.
All ladies from the immediate parishes are welcome on this or any of the trips and events. Contact Judy on 625140 or email@example.com or Gwen on 625388 for more information about this or any of the events.
- Brecon Leisure Centre – Bowling
- National Cycle Museum
- Glanusk in Llanfrynach
- Wool Weaving in Lampeter
- Tour of the garden at Felinfach Griffin
- Visit to Military Museum in brecon
- Indoor Bowling at Brecon Leisure Centre
- Christmas Lunch at the Castle in Brecon
- “Bring and Tell” and Garden tour at the Felinfach Griffin.
- Trip on the Canal
- Aromatherapy Afternoon
- Owl Centre in Kington
- Green Bowling at Brecon Leisure Centre
- Christmas Lunch at the Griffin Felinfach
- Gwatkin’s Cider House
- Brecon Mountain Railway
- Garden at The Great House in Dilwyn
- Trout Farm
- Park Gate Farm near Lyonshall
- Judge’s Lodging in Presteigne.
- Monkland Cheese, the Ladies Friendly Society will look at the cheese making process.
- Gliffaes Hotel, where the Ladies Friendly Society looked around the garden, and had afternoon tea.
- Lavender Farm at Maesmynis, the Ladies Friendly Society had a tour of the lavender fields
- Christmas Meal at the Old Black Lion in Hay-on-Wye.
- Brecon leisure centre for an afternoon of 10-pin bowling
Your Hall on Facebook
Llandefalle now has a new facebook page where we’ll be posting details of upcoming events and photographs of our activities.Please “like” our page to be notified of future events.
If you’re looking for a private venue to hire in beautiful surroundings, with panoramic views of the Black Mountains and stunning countryside look no further .
Llandefalle Old School Hall is Suitable for:
Training events etc
Facilities: Disabled access, disabled toilets,
Parking for approx 20 vehicles on hard standing (additional parking and access to adjoining field occasionally available by arrangement).
Meetings – £20 up to 3hrs Meetings – £40 per half day or evening
Elections – £200
Weddings – £100 per day
Hire of Equipment:
Hire of Tables – £25 per day plus damages
Chairs (not for external use) – £25 per day plus damages
THE COMMITTEE OFFICERS TO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ADJUST FEES AS THEY SEE FIT.
Contact: Miss Jayne Owen-Lowe, Tel: 01874 754253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Llandefalle Hall Committee are pleased to confirm that a new lesase has been signed between Felinfach Community Council and the Diocese of Swansea and Brecon, securing the Hall for community usage for another 20 years.